All you have to do is purchase a ticket to Sinden's show at Bang Bang to be entered to win a PAIR of tickets to the next Night Bass takeover in San Diego!
*All fans who already purchased tickets are automatically entered
* NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINING. CONTEST IS ONLY OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES. The Night Bass Contest (“Contest”) begins at 8:00:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 and ends at 8:59:59 p.m. PT on Friday, April 8, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”).* ALTERNATIVE ENTRY METHODS: You are also eligible to enter the Contest absent compliance with the above stipulations. To submit an entry by mail, legibly print on a 3” x 5” card: ‘led gold pass’; your full name; address; e-mail address; and daytime telephone number.
* WINNER SELECTION: Selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and by the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Selections will take place throughout the promotion period.
* WINNERS LIST: A Winners List will be available to all participants by Tuesday, September 3, 2013. To receive a list of winners, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to: LED Presents, 939 West Kalmia St, San Diego, CA 92101
* AGE OF ENTRY: Must be 21+ to win.
* GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Contest and/or accepting any prize, entrants agree that: they will waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Rules. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as the winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law including, without limitation, winner’s name on a “Winner’s List.” Winner may also be required to provide a copy of his/her valid state issued driver’s license, other government-issued photo identification card or U.S. Passport. The winner’s name will be kept on file for two (2) years after the end of the Contest. Decisions made by LED Presents in relation to this Contest are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Rules and the awarding of the Contests prizes, and cannot be appealed. By entering, entrants agree to release LED Presents from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prizes, or while preparing for, participating in, utilizing and/or traveling to any prize-related activity, including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. LED Presents expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. LED Presents shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond LED Presents’ sole control. LED Presents shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. LED Presents does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omission, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. LED Presents reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants who attempt to tamper with this Contest in any way. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Additional restrictions may apply. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The Form 1099-MISC may be furnished to the recipient directly from LED Presents. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest or operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by LED Presents who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* QUESTIONS: Any questions regarding the Contest should be directed to PR@myLifeEveryDay.com
We're giving away a free pair of tickets + a meet & greet with the man himself at his San Diego show this Thursday to our lucky fans!
Check out this LEDtv interview with Thomas Gold recorded right before his set at Voyeur in San Diego!
I arrived inside Voyeur and the crowd was already buzzing with excitement. Chrome Sparks finished up his set with the tasteful remix Disclosure provided for Jessie Ware’s track Running as more guests continued to file into the venue. As the music slowly faded out, cheers started to emanate from the crowd. The time had come and GTA made their way into the booth and were ready to kick things off.
The energy in the room was almost palpable at this point. Attendees crowded the booth to get a prime view of one of Miami’s hottest duos. Sensing the crowds excitement and somewhat rambunctious demeanor, GTA chose to forego opening with one of their own tunes and started their set off with an absolute explosion coming in the form of Rage Against The Machine’s Killing In The Name.
With the crowd now on their side and in an absolute frenzy, GTA had some room to work with in their set. Known for playing (and producing) all different types of genres, the boys continued doing just that with the rest of their time. Moving through hip-hop to trap to moombahton to electro, GTA left no genre untouched throughout their set. Playing tracks from the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Empire of the Sun, Biggie Smalls, and TNGHT, GTA made sure that everyone’s musical tastes were adhered to. As the time drew closer to midnight, the boys snuck in a few more tracks before their time was up. Their own track alongside Henrix and Digital Lab ‘Hit It’ was another crowd favorite and set the tempo perfectly for them to close with 2 Chainz ‘I’m Different’ accompanied with some moobah beats.
After an extremely high energy set from GTA, the man of the night, A-trak took over on the turntables. Donning his standard attire consisting of a leather vest, nice jeans, and brand new Nikes (surprisingly no fedora on this night), Trizzy began his set by putting on display some of his scratching skills. After demonstrating why he is a World Champion DJ, A-trak began with an onslaught of tunes. Blowing through tracks pretty quickly, he was able to keep everyone guessing with what would be coming next.
Having checked my phone at this point, I was delighted to find that it was still only 12:30. A-trak still had a good chunk of time left and I was more than content with dancing for longer. Slowly the sounds of The Big Bad Wolf crept up and it wasn’t long until the crowd was howling along with the track. Following up with some more Fool’s Gold releases, Tuna Melt sounded better than ever on the rumbling speakers and Kid Sister’s Pro Nails provided a bit of nostalgia for those who remembered the track.
Moving on with some more of his own productions, his remix of Martin Solveig’s The Night Out had the crowd grooving along with his collaboration with Oliver on Disco Nap. Catching everyone by surprise, A-trak mixed into Roscoe Dash and Soulja Boy’s hit All The Way Turnt Up. With a cheeky grin on his face, it was clear A-trak was definitely enjoying himself on stage and having fun with the crowd.
As his time was winding down, A-trak made sure those in attendance would not forget this night, ending with an all out barrage of huge tunes that were just what the crowd wanted. Starting with his always recognizable Heads Will Roll remix, the entire crowd joined him in belting out the Karen O lyrics along with the music. After a nice run through of The Yeah Yeah Yeah’s, he continued on with Ode to Oi from LED’s own resident TJR. With everyone now bouncing on the dance floor at this point, ending his set with his own remix of Piss Test mixed with Oliver Twizt’s remix of Money Making was the absolute perfect way to close the night out.
FREE DOWNLOAD: 'All Gold Everything' - Trinidad James (MAKJ remix)
Don't miss MAKJ at Voyeur on Saturday, February 9th!