LED fans, this contest is for you! We are giving away passes to (as many as 220*) LED shows FOR A YEAR!
How to enter the contest*:
- If you haven't already, purchase a ticket to Tramps Like Us at the Sports Arena featuring Borgore, Chuckie, Dirty South, Gareth Emery, Nicky Romero, UZ + MORE!
- If you haven't already, "like" the LED facebook page.
- Make the "I am going to Tramps Like Us" flyer your profile photo on Facebook and keep it as your profile pic until August 31st, 2013. Download it here.
- Change your cover photo to the Tramps Like Us cover photo and keep it until August 31st, 2013. Download is here.
- Post on the wall of the LED facebook page: I am going to Tramps Like us 2013 at the Sports Arena in San Diego to see Borgore, Chuckie, Dirty South, Gareth Emery, Nicky Romero, UZ + MORE!
- LED Bronze Pass - 40 winners to be selected*!
You can win 1 (ONE) free GA pass to 1 (ONE) LED show of your choice in 2012 that takes place at any venue, including Voyeur, 4th&B, Wavehouse, Petco Park, Sports Arena, etc. Two winners will be announced EVERY day between 12/12 and 12/31. Yes, your chances are very high at winning this!
- LED Silver Pass - 14 winners to be selected*!
You can win 1 (ONE) free GA pass for EACH month in 2012 to an LED show of your choice that takes place at Voyeur. That's 12 total free GA passes for every winner! Two winners will be announced EVERY day between 12/12 and 12/18. Yes, your chances are also very high at winning this!
- LED Gold Pass - 3 Grand Prize winners to be selected*!
Sounds cliché, but the best way to describe this prize is that it's the LED gift that keeps on giving! Three lucky contestants will win free admission to ANY show produced by LED in 2012. Yes. you could attend more than 220 shows in 2012! No joke! Call us crazy!
* NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINING. CONTEST IS ONLY OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES. The LED Gold Pass Contest (“Contest”) begins at 10:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on Monday, August 6, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. PT on Saturday, August 31, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).* ALTERNATIVE ENTRY METHODS: You are also eligible to enter the Contest absent compliance with the above stipulations. To submit an entry by mail, legibly print on a 3” x 5” card: ‘led gold pass’; your full name; address; e-mail address; and daytime telephone number.
* WINNER SELECTION: Selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and by the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Selections will take place throughout the promotion period.
* WINNERS LIST: A Winners List will be available to all participants by Tuesday, September 3, 2013. To receive a list of winners, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to: LED Presents, 939 West Kalmia St, San Diego, CA 92101
* AGE OF ENTRY: Must be 18+ to win. If the winner of the LED Gold Pass is under 21, they get a +1 to every show they attend (since the number of 18+ shows produced by LED are significantly less than the 21+ shows)
* RESTRICTIONS: Winners must notify LED of each show they wish to attend at least 7 days before that show. If a Bronze or a Silver pass winner RSVP’s to a show, even if they don’t end up attending, they use up a free admission entry. Maximum 4 winners may attend the same show at Voyeur. Passes are not transferable.
* ODDS OF WINNING: 220 shows is only a rough estimate. The actual number might be higher or lower. Odds of winning a guest list entry depend on the eligible number of entries received.
* GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Contest and/or accepting any prize, entrants agree that: they will waive any rights to claim ambiguity with these Rules. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as the winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law including, without limitation, winner’s name on a “Winner’s List.” Winner may also be required to provide a copy of his/her valid state issued driver’s license, other government-issued photo identification card or U.S. Passport. The winner’s name will be kept on file for two (2) years after the end of the Contest. Decisions made by LED Presents in relation to this Contest are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these Rules and the awarding of the Contests prizes, and cannot be appealed. By entering, entrants agree to release LED Presents from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prizes, or while preparing for, participating in, utilizing and/or traveling to any prize-related activity, including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. LED Presents expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. LED Presents shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond LED Presents’ sole control. LED Presents shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. LED Presents does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omission, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. LED Presents reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entrants who attempt to tamper with this Contest in any way. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Additional restrictions may apply. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The Form 1099-MISC may be furnished to the recipient directly from LED Presents. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest or operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by LED Presents who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* QUESTIONS: Any questions regarding the Contest should be directed to PR@myLifeEveryDay.com